Organize the TOC
- Thanks to the table of contents you have the possibility of making visible or invisible a layer in the map. For that purpose, mark or uncheck the compartment situated to the left of the layer.
- To change the name of the layer, make a double-click on the layer. The window of text becomes active - > change the name and type "Entrer".
- If you wish to change the order of appearance of your layers, select in one and made one drag & drop down upward or downward (according to your wishes)...
- Several features are accessible via a right-click:
- Edit legend : To change the appearance of the layer or to make a thematic analysis
- Show in table (presented here)
- Create datasource from selection : Generate a new layer from selected objects (remark: this option appears only if you selected at least an object)
- Export : Save the layer in a file (e.g : a shape file)
- Processing : Present various tools of treatments in functions of the type of layer
- Remove layer : Remove the layer from the TOC
- Group layers : To group together layers (e.g: a set of rasters which have the same theme)
- Start edition : To edit a layer (e.g: add a field, delete an object, ...)
- Zoom to layer : Extended zoom on the layer
- Zoom to selected : Extended zoom on select object(s) (remark : this option appears only if you selected at least an object)
Suite : Layer's attributes
Copyright - IRSTV - 2009 - www.orbisgis.org