Map & TOC
A map is dynamically linked to the TOC window. User can manage severals maps, but only one TOC is already active. When a map is active, the TOC change.
The interface includes :
- a menu bar (File / Map / Help / View),
- a tool bar : it includes frequently used tools like navigation on the map, features search engine or identification,
- a map: the map is a zone in which the geographical objects, stored in layers, wiil be shown
- The map area is in the window called "Editors"
- If you don't share any layer in the TOC, a message appears: " View not available. Select an associated editor "
Copyright - IRSTV - 2009 - www.orbisgis.org