The GeoCatalog window extends the project manager concept available in many GIS application. The GeoCatalog is a shared application that allows you to organize and access all GIS data.
The GeoCatalog includes tools to :
- browse various datasources (raster, vector, from flat file or database, WMS),
- create filters to classify the entries
- store a collection of SLD files (not yet available)
The DataSources node in the catalog tree contains a list of datasources opened by GDMS. The user can :
- obtain more information about a branch by displaying the data table,
- with a right-click, add or delete a datasource,
- drag and drop datasources in the TOC in order to display it in the Map.
More details on the Geocatalog
Copyright - IRSTV - 2009 - www.orbisgis.org